Assisting you to have a well-deserved holiday with funThere is nothing quite like having a holiday to relax and have fun to recharge your batteries. Our holiday care service allows you the flexibility to take your care when on holiday.
As a pacesetting home care provider and a champion for promoting the wellbeing of people living with dementia, Verity Healthcare have become the provider of first choice for the provision of dementia care. We have specialist dementia nurses, carers and support workers who are relentlessly focused on supporting people with dementia and memory loss to live dignified and fulfilling lives in their own homes. Our staff are focused on providing holistic support to the client and their families, giving them reassurance and clarifying the misunderstanding and myths surrounding dementia.
We’re able to assign a live-in carer to provide on-going one-on-one care and support as a well as a care worker who will regularly visit and support you to manage dementia in their own home. They have received extensive training and great worth of understanding of the different types and stages of dementia and know the needs of people affected by the memory condition. This is the reason why the number of families choosing our services are increasing every day instead of putting their loved ones in care homes. We work closely with family members and relatives to ensure that they are rest assured.
We’re here 7 days a week to help. Get in touch today with our specialist dementia team to discuss dementia care services that will suit your needs or that of your loved one.
Who can benefit from Verity Healthcare holiday care?
Our holiday care service supports full-time regular carers, individuals and patients and clients who find it difficult to go on holiday due to the level of care and support that they require whilst away from home. We provide holiday care to individuals, your family and friends, especially those with children with a form of disability.
We have a dedicated team of nurses, care workers, support workers, personal assistants and chaperons who have helped several individuals and families to plan and travelled to Florida, California, New York, Canada Ghana, Sweden, South Africa, Scotland and Australia.
Receiving assistance from a professional registered nurse and highly trained and skilled care and support worker enables you and your family to relax and feel safe knowing that you are getting the personal attention and support that you need to get the most out of your holiday.
Our holiday care services are custom-made to your individual care needs and requirements. Whether your’re looking for social companionship; require support with personal care or have complex medical and health care requirements, our care staff are well able to offer you a high quality holiday care service.
Our dedicated team can be reached anytime of the day. Get in touch
with our dedicated and friendly team and one of our handpicked member of staff will be happy to talk you through the various options. Call us on 0203 643 5295 to discuss your needs or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Nature of Verity Healthcare holiday care
For 10 years, Verity Healthcare have been supporting various people with different medical, health and social care needs to go on holiday. Our holiday care team will:
- Liaise with you, your family, your GP and other professionals to ensure that all medical resources are in place
- Support you to contact holiday experts and travel agents to find the most reasonable and luxurious holiday packages
- Browse the internet and find the most suitable holiday opportunities to enable you make informed decisions about your holiday
- Ensure that you have all your travel documents ready
- Support you to complete immunization requirement where necessary
- Assist in packing all items that you will need on holiday
- Manage your luggage
- Contact airlines to ensure that disability access and any other special requirements are available to you
- Ensure that transportation to and from the airport are organized. Care staff are able to drive you and your relatives to and from the airport if necessary
- Support you with booking protocols
- Ensure that you are comfortable on the plane, train, car or boat by liaising with cabin crews and drivers
Our holiday care services are built around you as an individual. And so, we’ll work with you to understand your medical , health and social care needs. We’ll also consider your likes, dislikes, interests and personality so that when assisting you, we can allocate a carer who shares your interests, personality and values to assist. This way, the holiday carer or support worker will help you to have choice and control over your care.
Why choose carer-assisted holiday from Verity Healthcare
What are you up to? You want to have a wander round a castle or museum? Go on waterskiing? Have a day-trip to France or Florida? Have an evening at the theatre or cinema? Or what to join the partying or clubbing? Relax. Verity Healthcare carer-assisted holiday and chaperon gives you such a fantastic range of new experiences.
Our carer-assisted holiday care services enable many of our clients to understand how live-in care could support their needs. This is why you should choose our holiday care services because there are several benefits for you. Our holiday care is:
- Provided by care workers and nurses who are fully trained, highly skilled and are humane and respectful of your personal and family Values – We’ll match you with a care worker, nurse or personal assistant who share and understands your personal needs, your values and preference so you can enjoy your holiday to the full
- Flexible, reliable and consistent – offered by the same carer, nurse or personal assistant so you can have peace of mind, relax and enjoy your holiday knowing everything’s under control
- Underpinned by compassion & understanding – as our ethos from our management, office staff and carers and nurses
- A 24-hour, around the clock on-call care – even when you’re abroad, holidaying, our on-call team will stick check on you and the carer or nurse to know that everything is alright and provide any assistance if needed.
- Organized to ensure you have fully accessible facilities – our care staff leave no stone unturned in supporting all our clients especially those with a disability so that all our clients can enjoy their holidays, relax and get refreshed.
- Filled with fantastic excursions and entertainment – our care staff and personal assistants ensure that their holiday is filled with entertainment and excursion. We’re to organize a site seeing that suits your interest.
- Based on fair pricing – there are no hidden costs, no VAT, no extra charges for weekends, evenings or Bank Holidays
- Offered by care workers you can trust– All our staff are fully qualified, enhanced DBS checked and trained to promote independence and respect your dignity
If you or your loved one would like to take a break in the UK or go abroad/overseas for holiday, one of our highly skilled care worker and handpicked personal assistants can offer a holiday care service that’s fully tailored to your needs.
If you’re arranging a holiday, a visit or trip abroad or in the UK, and you require assistance, our friendly team are here to assist you. Please call our dedicated team today on 0203 643 5295 to discuss your needs or email us email@example.com
Charlie’s story: A carer-assisted holiday in Florida
“Callum has global developmental delay and is completely bed-bound. He enjoys going into the hydro pool and living in sensory environment. He likes going on holiday with his parents. Charlie has received continuing care from Verity Healthcare for the past 5 years. When the parents decided to holiday in Florida, we arranged for Edita, Charlie’s assigned care worker to support him and his parent on their trip.
The family indicates that they had the most amazing time in Florida especially Charlie. Charlie enjoy the various sensory locations and rooms, the hydro pool and visiting the stadium. The family highlighted that: “A holiday with Edita was like heaven on earth. She’s our preferred choice, the next time that we plan to go on holiday”
Vivienne’s story: A carer-assisted holiday in Australia
“Vivienne is a middle aged lady with physical disabilities. She wanted to go on holiday in Australia to meet family and friend but was initially quite apprehensive. She discussed her wishes with her usual personal assistant. The lead person for Verity Healthcare carer-assisted holiday was invited by Vivienne to discuss her wishes. Our holiday care team arranged the flight, ensured that Vivienne had all the documents, materials and equipment that she needed for the holiday. She enjoy 6 weeks holiday time with the family and friends in Australia, She went on skiing, visit Forest Reserve, attended several events and had fantastic fun. She said that: “Holiday with Stella is the best time of my life. I will never forget the memorable times.”.
Joining Verity Healthcare is a prospect that you will relish. You will be joining a family of staff who share diverse abilities and skills for your personal and professional growth.
We’re committed to excellence and to deliver essential homecare services to our clients as the first choice
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions about applying to you us, you may consult the frequently asked questions and call us
Learn what our staff and clients say about working with Verity Healthcare. You’ll be encouraged.