Office staff jobs
A superb opportunity to growBeing a frontline staff in a busy office is opportunity to meet many different people and develop many skills to support your growth and development.
We are seeking office staff who are polite, enthusiastic and quick learners for part-time and fulltime office administration positions. Our organisation is going through an exciting period of restructuring and growth, which makes it perfect time to join our vibrant administration team. We are determined to hire staff with the the aspirations of building a successful career for themselves.
As an organization that supports the vulnerable in our society, we expect all our staff to share the values that are important to us – being excellent, kind, responsible, empathetic and respectful – and behave in a way that reflects these, always looking out for the interest of our clients.
What are the requirements?
The successful candidate will be computer literate including knowledge of using Microsoft Office, with good interpersonal skills, have excellent organisational skills and be able to work to strict deadlines.
Training will be offered in order to prepare CCTV drainage reports and estimates.
This is a fascinating role that will create a lot of opportunities for learning and personal development. You will have the experience of working in a busy office to develop customer services, interpersonal relationship, excellent communication, self-management and organizational skills.
What’s will be the duties?
The typical duties of the office administrator will include:
- Answering and making phones
- Meeting & Greeting all clients and visitors
- Managing meeting agendas
- Booking meeting rooms
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Keeping records/databases e.g. personnel, financial etc
- Tracking office stocks and supplies and placing orders
- Preparing presentations/proposals as assigned
- Keeping appointments for senior staff
- Handling Correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc)
- Submitting timely reports
- Arranging catering for large meetings
- Providing logistical support with events e.g. marketing
- Managing post, suppliers, couriers and other administrative support.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties
What are the key requirements?
As this is a very important role, we require key skills and abilities including:
- Be reliable and committed
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills and fluent English
- Clear and helpful telephone manner
- IT Literate / Data entry
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Have a genuine and valid UK driving licence
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Manage their own workload through effective prioritising and time management.
- Being creative and proactive member of a team
- Having proven experience of arranging events
- Ability to effectively updating web pages
- A positive work manner with ability to work amongst teams,
- Working flexibly across professional and operational boundaries, including working with senior staff and external agencies
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Good use of initiative
Extraordinary Benefits for our live-in carers
When you work for Verity healthcare, you can be certain that there is a wide range of opportunities benefits for you! These include:
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Training and professional qualifications, Level 2, 3 and 5 (QCF/NVQ)
- A well-defined career pathway for career progression
- auto-enrolment pension plan and life assurance scheme
- Competitive rates of pay between £595 to £810 per week
- Flexible working – Part-time or Full time work
- Generous Pension scheme
- Guaranteed contract hours within local area
- Paid shadow shifts
- Free uniform
- Private health benefits.
- Access to excellent technology to support your work
- Motivating supervision sessions
- Liberal holidays package
Have already applied?
Making an application
Get tips on creating on making job applications and learn more about the Verity Healthcare recruitment process.
Already applied for a role?
If you have already started an application and need to complete it, then
We’re committed to excellence and to deliver essential homecare services to our clients as the first choice
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions about applying to you us, you may consult the frequently asked questions and call us
Learn what our staff and clients say about working with Verity Healthcare. You’ll be encouraged.